Trivial and Creative ideas on how to promote Denarius coin

RusRap

Forum members are invited to share ideas of how to promote Denarius coin to members of cryptocurrency world and general public.

Ideas should be:

• written in a clear and concise manner
  • specific (answer the questions of what, when, where)
  • legal to implement
  • including cost of implementation (resources needed)
  • including possible difficulties of execution (if there are any)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author believes that such method of communication will be more efficient than chat room discussions (only topical information, ability to "vote" for ideas with "heart", etc)

Edited by RusRap
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Okay, I (or somebody more professional) could create an animated video for Youtube explaining Denarius coin advantages.

It would look something like this:

----------------------------------------------

And this:

----------------------------------------------

I will need to buy VideoScribe (£18/month) and spend some time with dev's to write rough script.

I will need some 12 working hours to make an actual animated video (I took this number out of the blue).

Possible difficulties include my accent (It's not that bad but English isn't my first language) and the fact that I don't have established Youtube channel (but we could make Official DNR channel).

I will possibly want some incentive in form of DNR for work.

What do you think, forum? 

Edited by RusRap
  • Like 1

We could use the ad twins from fiverr for a promotional video as well.

They are quite popular in the crypto scene, off the top of my head I can remember $MUE and @loomdart using them..

They do short, 100 word videos for $5. Additional words can be purchased, as well as more advanced features such as URL/logo overlay.

Of course the script would have to be written out carefully, to include whatever technical stuff we need the investors to know about.

Link to their service: https://www.fiverr.com/theadtwins/quickly-deliver-a-20-word-commercial-with-twins

• Upvote 2

I don't know if there are any big or good cryptocurrency news websites around but you could try to get an article written on one of those websites to explain the new tribus algo and the concept/benefits of DNR.

Also the Youtube channel and maybe a Facebook page would help spread the word easier as people can share and like stuff on those platforms as well.

You could also make short videos in which you can give weekly/monthly updates on what you are working on next. This can be done on Youtube or you could even livestream it on Youtube or Twitch,  I don't know if other devs ever did a livestream before to talk to the community so you could be a trendsetter here ;)

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, KawaiiCrypto said:

We could use the ad twins from fiverr for a promotional video as well.

They are quite popular in the crypto scene, off the top of my head I can remember $MUE and @loomdart using them..

They do short, 100 word videos for $5. Additional words can be purchased, as well as more advanced features such as URL/logo overlay.

Of course the script would have to be written out carefully, to include whatever technical stuff we need the investors to know about.

Link to their service: https://www.fiverr.com/theadtwins/quickly-deliver-a-20-word-commercial-with-twins

I will pay for this, give me a few days to get a good script written up

• Upvote 2

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

Let's have an Official Slack Channel and also an Official Telegram Group and Channel...

People/Participants these days can be quite so busy and engaged that they would prefer Instant Messaging for Reminders and Active Participation at their level.... especially the not-so-tech participants..

As for the Tech Savvy Participants we can make do with denariustalk

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, tendermartin said:

Let's have an Official Slack Channel and also an Official Telegram Group and Channel...

People/Participants these days can be quite so busy and engaged that they would prefer Instant Messaging for Reminders and Active Participation at their level.... especially the not-so-tech participants..

As for the Tech Savvy Participants we can make do with denariustalk

We do have an official Slack chat, link is at the bottom of the forum on the front page. There is also Gitter chat available in the bottom right :)

• Upvote 3

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

• RusRap changed the title to Trivial and Creative ideas on how to promote Denarius coin

Okay, I got some mini-idea.
Like when @Carsen makes new giveaway (if it happens) we could ask now to put tweet with some DNR-promo-message and not just DNR wallet address.
I think it's pretty straightforward so no detailed explanation needed. 
We could put minimal-limit like at least 30 followers or something.
What do you think, forum?

• Upvote 5

On 7/18/2017 at 10:22 AM, RecoStar said:

@tendermartin I just signed up to Slack with no issues. I take it your trying to sign up via a mobile? Maybe try a different method as it worked for me.

The error itself would either be a fault with slack (which would be the slack team, not denarius) or you mobile.

@RecoStar Yes I had to complete the sign up with my browser and afterwards I could then sign into the slack android app...

Thanks 

• Upvote 2

We should do a DNR giveaway in which participants try to guess the closing price of DNR of a future date. This could be done as like a weekly event and then maybe do a like a jackpot event of guessing the price a month away, or even 2-3 months away. I think a promotion like this would get a lot more people into buying more DNR and instill a lot more excitement. It would also instill in the participants the habit of regularly watching the DNR prices which will create more loyal supporters that see just how much opportunity there in owning DNR.

This could be done on the forum, there would be a deadline after  in which the participants can submit their single guess. The closest guess wins a 1st place prize of a sum of DNR and some kind of forum-wide achievement which can be shown off on their profile as badge of honor that others could see. There would be runner up prizes for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th closest guesses, etc depending on how large the event is. There could be a reward of like 1 DNR, etc for just participating by submitting a guess by the deadline. 

Thoughts???

Just now, cryptounicorn said:

We should do a DNR giveaway in which participants try to guess the closing price of DNR of a future date. This could be done as like a weekly event and then maybe do a like a jackpot event of guessing the price a month away, or even 2-3 months away. I think a promotion like this would get a lot more people into buying more DNR and instill a lot more excitement. It would also instill in the participants the habit of regularly watching the DNR prices which will create more loyal supporters that see just how much opportunity there in owning DNR.

This could be done on the forum, there would be a deadline after  in which the participants can submit their single guess. The closest guess wins a 1st place prize of a sum of DNR and some kind of forum-wide achievement which can be shown off on their profile as badge of honor that others could see. There would be runner up prizes for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th closest guesses, etc depending on how large the event is. There could be a reward of like 1 DNR, etc for just participating by submitting a guess by the deadline. 

Thoughts???

Good idea , the contest rule maybe
1. Guess Denarius (DNR/BTC) price , 1 people 1 entry can not be changed or 2 entry should buy 2 ticket and more
2. Weekly event
3. The Winner is people thats have closest guessing from closing weekly candle stick from higher volume exchange, 3rd party deciding the winner so its will be fair
ZlCKqAw.jpg
example of clossing candle price
4. Can not Guess the same price for 2 or more people, the first people make guessing is the valid one
5. Prize will be sent via gitter account so you need to register on denarius gitter chat room
Goal
Educating people how to trade and make and analysis on crypto market

For Fun
Increase forum activity

Price Pool
1. 50 %
2. 25%
3.12.5 %
4. 6.25 %
5. The rest

Budget plan
1. Participant buy ticket for guessing , then sent it to trusted denarius member (mods, admin etc) to collect the price More participant more prize
forexample:

ticket  price = 1 DNR participant 100 price pool = 100 DNR

participnt 1000 price pool = 1000 DNR etc

or 

2. Admin give budget to current contest, disadvantages more participant the prize pool is the same

or
3. Prize pool is combination between admin budget + participant ticket  (bigger price poll)
Your choice:D

Addition / modify rule welcome ::D
Share your idea 

Edited by donies666
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, donies666 said:

Good idea , the contest rule maybe
1. Guess Denarius (DNR/BTC) price , 1 people 1 entry can not be changed or 2 entry should buy 2 ticket and more
2. Weekly event
3. The Winner is people thats have closest guessing from closing weekly candle stick from higher volume exchange, 3rd party deciding the winner so its will be fair
ZlCKqAw.jpg
example of clossing candle price
4. Can not Guess the same price for 2 or more people, the first people make guessing is the valid one
5. Prize will be sent via gitter account so you need to register on denarius gitter chat room
Goal
Educating people how to trade and make and analysis on crypto market

For Fun
Increase forum activity

Price Pool
1. 50 %
2. 25%
3.12.5 %
4. 6.25 %
5. The rest

Budget plan
1. Participant buy ticket for guessing , then sent it to trusted denarius member (mods, admin etc) to collect the price More participant more prize
forexample:

ticket  price = 1 DNR participant 100 price pool = 100 DNR

participnt 1000 price pool = 1000 DNR etc

or 

2. Admin give budget to current contest, disadvantages more participant the prize pool is the same

or
3. Prize pool is combination between admin budget + participant ticket  (bigger price poll)
Your choice:D

Addition / modify rule welcome ::D
Share your idea 

Thanks for consolidating my idea to follow the suggested format better. And as for getting the exact price point for the selected future date... I suggest using the closing price on this link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/historical-data/ as it gives an exact closing price.

Screenshot 2017-07-21 01.43.21.png

I don't think tickets would be the best idea, because the idea is to bring new people into DNR, everyone should get the chance to participate regardless of having any DNR or not. I think for the budget there could be a bot-user in the git chat that people could donate too, and it could also sit and collect part of the soak's that happen in the chat, which would slowly build a balance. I am sure dev's could put into the pool as well.

10 hours ago, cryptounicorn said:

I don't think tickets would be the best idea, because the idea is to bring new people into DNR, everyone should get the chance to participate regardless of having any DNR or not. I think for the budget there could be a bot-user in the git chat that people could donate too, and it could also sit and collect part of the soak's that happen in the chat, which would slowly build a balance. I am sure dev's could put into the pool as well.

Its super easy to earn 1 dnr, just mining this coin with your GPU , I am already testing  it by myself  even 100$ used card like  rx 460 was able to mining 1 dnr / day (24 hours) lol
Better GPU should be faster
They have 24 x 7 hours to buy one  ticket, so much time to mining 1 DNR 
another option is buy some DNR still really cheap approx 1 usd / dnr :D

Edited by donies666

I know, but the goal is to bring new people in and strengthen loyalty....I already hold a fair amount of DNR now and am mining it. It was downloading the wallet and getting coins from a faucet and some coins rained onto me from the git chat that swayed me to do more research into the coin and figure out how to mine it/make further purchases into the coin.

Edited by cryptounicorn
  • Upvote 1