Denarius Three Year Birthday Party Giveaway!

Ghost

Denarius's genesis block was created 3 years ago today (6/14/2017). Happy 3 years old Denarius and thank you to everyone for your support of D over the years!

Register here on BlockForums.org and make a post in this thread saying how you found Denarius (D) with your Denarius address and receive 1.0 D and 100 BF$!

Bitcoin Crypto GIF - Bitcoin Crypto Denarius GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • The D 1
  • Moon 1
  • Denarius 1

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

I first saw Denarius thanks to Buzz and Wookie, i saw them on another discord server and they always talkin and chillin about the D, they are good marketing indeed hahahaha i joined D server and i can say is a wonderful experience cause team always is working to make D better everyday. Is a good team and everyone is making the best. 

Happy Birthday and wish more years of success ;) :>

DGXL4Mtn3wrkvQD4qg3djANx5aUMBfmc27

• The D 3
  • Moon 1

I met denarius a long time ago when I saw it listed in some mining pool, then I saw it again in posts of people I follow on twitter. and go into the discord server when I saw that they were friends with a project that I followed from its inception (egem).. 

D6dQef1Aoe44N8cwWpYvR18fV2c2ZR26By 

that's a lot more birthdays with the community. denarius is better than btc.. ?

• The D 1
  • Moon 2
  • Denarius 1

I found Denarius, a real gem of a coin in July 2017 on btct forum, started mining it straight away. Then joined the community with Gitter and stuck to the fabulous community to date. The team goes strong with great leadership and a beast if a developer in Carson! Happy birthday Denarians! Wishing everyone a prosperous year and the many years to come :D

DHY3fi2x3agBprHLhK732SZFxhsDxyEVfv

• The D 1
  • Moon 2

Was getting back into mining, and looking through the ann's constantly for anything interesting to mine. Came across Denarius which had a lot of people attacking it and became intrigued. Went into the Gitter at the time and saw some big names of crypto in chat. A community like that days into release is something to always follow.

3 years!!

DNkF6hSqAJw2egmcACyQ6maSvgPU6RZJYD

• Like 1
  • The D 3
  • Moon 1

I don't know how I heard about D. I think on the coinmarketcap. I mined D, I lost 12,000 on cryptography, I was hacked for more than 25,000 d, but I reinvested. And I'm in the project again. Because D is special and I have great confidence in him. Happy Birthday !

D5L5YXa1aw7v4DCR9YaY87b1YF8oaebBEY

• Moon 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, Journeyman1181 said:

Happy 3rd!  

Was searching for good coins to mine a few years back and found Denarius - started mining and FPGAs hit the chain :( Through the tough times and the good, came back for a Stake or Two 

DNj8oCuSXDCV7iLaQeNa9mkhHMvjkgToph

Glad to have you back! Thank you everyone so far that has made a post, your D has been sent and BF$ donated, it means a lot for all the support! ? This giveaway will continue to run for awhile!

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c