I've told folks about how I found this coin but here is a much much much more detailed post...

It was the year 2011 on June 29th. I was watching a show called The Matrix by Kim Clement, when I first heard about "The Denarii". All of Kim Clement's prophecies were transcribed on his website in the prophecy vault at https://www.kimclement.com/prophecy/. I'll paste related prophecies below so you can understand how I made my discovery that The Denarii was Denarius (D).

June 29th, 2011 - The Matrix

By the way, I'm hearing something in the Spirit. What is the Denarii? Hasn't been time, hasn't been time, sudden change. So, for those that are investing, I cannot tell you to do this or purchase them, but for those that are holding on, nothing, nothing, nothing, and then suddenly something. OK, don't hold too tight onto gold. I'm not an economist, trust me, but I hear the word of the Lord sometimes. Don't rely too much upon it. God is opening other doors as well. Don't forget to look at the tree, don't forget to look at the oak tree, it's also a symbol that God spoke about.

This was my first clue. I knew there was something called "The Denarii" that was likened to gold. It was something that I could invest in and was going to be stale for a while before having a sudden change. As for that ending there, it's about some of his other prophecies, like his oak tree medical prophecy.

For historical tracking purposes, they changed the website text from Denarii to Dinar. I don't have a screenshot of it but I watched the video live broadcast and then watched the recording of it on his website many more times the following months and the actual words that came out of his mouth were "Denarii".

During that time, Sunil and other Kim Clement team members were doing a Prophetic Codebreakers segment and I think they might have applied their own thoughts and opinions to interpret that Kim was talking about the Iraqi currency but even Kim said himself that's not what he saw. 

If this video is still up by the time you read this, you can see it for yourself here - 

I know why they changed it to Dinar from his original speech of Denarii and that is because those around Kim wanted to believe that he was talking about the Iraqi Dinar and folks even wrote him letters about it. Btw, the plural form of Dinar is Dinars, not Denarii. So, this prophecy had nothing to do with Iraqi Dinar currency.

March 13th, 2013 - Prophetic Alert

20,000! I'm hearing 20,000. 20,000, it will reach sooner than most people will think. I don't know what 20,000 is, all I heard was 20,000. It shall get to 20,000, people say it will take years and years. The Spirit says, no it won't. It'll be sooner than most people think; it will be a shock, 20,000!

KIM SPEAKING ABOUT HOW HE DOESN'T WATCH THE NEWS SO WHEN HE HEARS SOMETHING IT WILL BE FRESH

I heard something the other day as well, "BBB", and I said to the Lord, can You make it a little bit clearer? People must invest, that's one of the things they should invest in. I feel like He's holding it back because you have to search it out yourself. Imagine if I told you to invest in such and such market and it didn't work out for you, you could turn around and take me to court or whatever. I think that could be one of the reasons. The other reason is that God would like you to search it out for yourself and find out, BBB.

The next clue, which I didn't understand when I watched it....or else I'd be rich right now...was Kim Clement prophesying that Bitcoin would reach 20,000.

Take note, he makes no mention of the Dow but everyone again made assumptions about his prophecy and assumed that he was talking about the Dow. Ask yourself this question...why would the Dow reaching 20k be worthy of prophecy? The Dow reaching 20k is almost a given. That's how the fiat controlled world works. The Dow just keeps going up and up over the years because the USD has a monopoly on the global economic system. Nobody smart would have questioned whether the Dow would reach 20k.

Kim does go one after that and mention "BBB". First off, he didn't say it like 3 B's. He was stuttering with the word and he said that God hid the word from him and wouldn't let him see the rest so he only could see the first letter of the word. That is how he described it after he gave that prophecy. You can watch the videos from his show to hear the full description. God wouldn't show him the word Bitcoin because it would have changed the future drastically if he had said that back then. He couldn't say the whole word Bitcoin so he just said you had to "search it out for yourself and find out, BBB". So, there you have it - Kim Clement prophesied that Bitcoin would hit 20,000.

November 22nd, 2013 - Email Update

I spoke recently about the Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.

This next clue connects The Denarii to bitcoin/crypto.

Once again, he never prophesied about the DINAR. He prophesied about The DINARII. And once again, he also never prophesied about the Dow. He said "BBB" and 20,000.

Kim Clement could see that there was a connection between his prophecy of the 20,000 and his prophecy of The Denarii. That was what he was trying to convey in his email update but others influenced him into believing his prophecies were about other things. This is why prophets don't watch the news and we can't always rely on others interpreting prophecies for them.

I will go into further evidence below as to why it is not the Dow and why it is not the Dinar.

February 22nd, 2014 - Prophetic Alert

The name and the word "gold", remember that. A man that is amongst them but is young. And God says, these that shall reject him shall be shocked at how he takes the giant down. Now hear me please. The giant of debt, the giants that have come, the brothers of Goliath, stand in glee watching America. "We will cripple you. You will lose your credit." But God said, watch, I said 20,000. Look not to Wall Street; however, observe. And they shall say, "what is your plan for this giant?" And he will take a simple stone (remember the name) and he will hold it up and they will laugh at him, but the plan is so brilliant, says the Lord. It could only have been given by Me.

Here, he specifically calls it out that it is not Wall Street. He says "remember the name gold".

May 17th, 2014 - The Den

Regarding the dinar, everybody sitting, watching now, all you want to hear is, when's it going to happen? When is the revaluation going to take place? What revaluation? First of all, hear what God said a while ago and connect the dots because this is what happens at the Den, is we find out what God was saying so that we could connect the dots and be at the right place at the right time at the right season for the right reason.

Everybody watching now that's interested in the issue of the dinar, listen to me. A prophecy came out November 22, 2013 and it was very short, but one of those very powerful gems to give us a time. David was told by God, "I'm going to give you back; you're going to recover everything." He said, "Lord, shall I go now and attack the Philistines?" And God said, "No. What I want you to do is, I want you to go to a certain area and when there is a moving in the mulberry trees, on the tops of the mulberry trees, then you shall advance." In other words, there's a perfect time for God to do anything. That's one of the reasons that I believe the prophetic ministry is the telling you when to advance and there's a sign when you should do it or a sign when you'll know the way is clear for you to do it.

I know nothing about the dinar, really, except that it's Iraqi, and I do have a sense this morning when I took the money into my hands (somebody had sent some to me, which we kept in a safe), but I took the money and I didn't have a good feeling. I just want you to know that; I didn't have a good feeling about it. When I say that, I say there's a lot of corruption, there are a lot of lies. There are a lot of brokers that are trying to milk you, as he said, and I felt to pray against that for you that are under my care as a pastor and as a prophetic voice. So I've done that today and I'll do that tomorrow morning. But here you have some very beautiful signs, so hold on, don't let go, don't give in, and don't be fooled, ok? I pray for God's protection on you in that area.

Here, he gives you plenty of clues that the Iraqi Dinar has nothing to do with his prophecy.

So now that I've determined that Kim Clement's prophecy about "The Denarii" is in fact a crypto because it will have a breakthrough and is related to Bitcoin reaching 20,000, I searched for crypto currency coins that were named like The Denarii. As it is described on the main website - https://denarius.io/#about - we see the following....

I gained inspiration for the name Denarius after the Roman currency system. The Denarius ( pronunciation: /deˆnar^e^us/) ; plural: denarii (pronunciation: /deˆnar^ee/) was a small silver coin first minted around 211 BC during the Second Punic War. It became the most common coin produced during ancient roman times for circulation in the general public.

We see that the plural form of Denarius is Denarii.

Also, Denarius fractionals are called Denarii.

For the USD, you can have fractional pieces of a dollar, which are called cents ($0.01 is called 1 cent). For Bitcoin, you can have fractional pieces of a Bitcoin (BTC), which are called Satoshi's (0.00000001 BTC is called 1 Satoshi). For Denarius (D), you can have fractional pieces, which are called Denarii (0.00000001 D is called 1 Denarii).

You can also see this in the code...

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/blob/555adee539c4fe99e86dd41f37cc275c45ef7b82/src/init.cpp#L489

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/blob/555adee539c4fe99e86dd41f37cc275c45ef7b82/src/miner.cpp#L193

// Fee-per-kilobyte amount considered the same as "free"
// Be careful setting this: if you set it to zero then
// a transaction spammer can cheaply fill blocks using
// 1-denarii-fee transactions. It should be set above the real
// cost to you of processing a transaction.

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/blob/555adee539c4fe99e86dd41f37cc275c45ef7b82/src/version.cpp#L8

// Name of client reported in the 'version' message. Report the same name
// for both bitcoind and bitcoin-qt, to make it harder for attackers to
// target servers or GUI users specifically.
const std::string CLIENT_NAME("Denarii");

Also, I'm sure how related this is but on the Discord server, a social community chat - https://discord.gg/BwfAmkE - Denarius is often referred to as "The D".

This is all the evidence I have on how I came to the conclusion that D was what Kim Clement was prophesying about.

A lot of folks, including myself, are wondering how to react to this prophecy about "The Denarii". When Kim receives a prophecy, it's something majorly important. Kim wouldn't prophesy about something so trivial so this has to be big. I mean, if every other coin can jump 1000x in value, why would he specifically call out this one unless it was majority huge and different from the rest. Maybe it's even meant for Denarius to be the coin that overtakes Bitcoin as the leader in the crypto currency sphere.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Think About It 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this post. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out this prophecy and having my own doubts about it being the Iraqi Dinar. Everything u have said is like the puzzle coming together. Where my confusion is now is that bitcoin reached 20,000 in 2017, so does that mean we've missed out on the prophecy??? I'm so excited to have found your post. I had never heard of crypto currency. Please let me know if you have anymore insight on this. Again, thank you for sharing your information!

• Like 4

On 7/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, Sheila said:

Thank you for this post. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out this prophecy and having my own doubts about it being the Iraqi Dinar. Everything u have said is like the puzzle coming together. Where my confusion is now is that bitcoin reached 20,000 in 2017, so does that mean we've missed out on the prophecy??? I'm so excited to have found your post. I had never heard of crypto currency. Please let me know if you have anymore insight on this. Again, thank you for sharing your information! 

Hi Sheila and welcome to DenariusTalk! I'm glad you found my post informative. I followed Kim Clement for many years until his death. I stopped watching the show after that but I still read updates from the House of Destiny emails.

To answer you question about bitcoin reaching 20,000 in 2017 and whether we missed out on the prophecy, I don't think we've missed out on the prophecy. Kim didn't give much more details, as most prophecies are like puzzles but I will cover the 2 possibilities. Kim prophesies in 2013 that Bitcoin will reach 20,000, that The Denarii will have a breakthrough, and that those 2 prophecies are somehow related.

• One way of viewing this is to think that the times are related. This viewpoint assumes that The Denarii will have its breakthrough WHEN Bitcoin reaches 20,000. If Bitcoin reaches 20,000 multiple times then this can be hard to pinpoint. Sure, Bitcoin hit 20,000 in 2017 but then it went down and it looks like it will hit 20,000 again later this year in 2019 if I were to guess at it. If Bitcoin hits 20,000 this year and The Denarii has its breakthrough moment then, we will realize he was talking about the 2nd time that Bitcoin hits 20,000 and not the first.
  • Personally, I'm too attached to the theory on it being time based like the bullet above, though I still think about it as a possibility and my eyes will definitely be paying more attention as Bitcoin approaches near 20,000 again. The other option is to look at the 2 prophecies as being in the same category, which the viewpoint that I hold. This is to look at the November 22nd email as telling us that the 20,000 prophecy tells us about Bitcoin and it is connected somehow to the "massive breakthrough" regarding The Denarii. I see that as them being in the same category. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and thus The Denarii must also be a cryptocurrency. That is the way that I like to see it.

More on why we have not "missed out on the prophecy" - Kim would never have prophesied about small things. I have not seen any breakthroughs on anything "The Denarii" yet. D coin had a small rise when Bitcoin hit 20,000 but that was too small scale and I don't think Kim would have described what he saw there as a "massive breakthrough". In crypto land, there are tons of altcoins that have similar rises to that. So, if Denarius (D) is "The Denarii" then the "massive breakthrough" and rise in price will be truly historic and have to be even greater than just the average altcoins that can do a measly 10-20x price quickly.

• Like 4

This is a fascinating topic and only something I had heard about recently. So I went digging a bit on the subject and back in 2013, saying bitcoin would hit 20,000 would be pretty prophetic. Quite a bit more than the assumption made about the stock market. The DOW Jones will always go up over time, so this isn't enlightening whatsoever. But if someone was saying something rapid back in 2013 that most people would miss, Bitcoin would have first come to mind out of everything. Oddly as I think about this prophecy matching up to the Denarii, this very well could be the hint. Not too many people are aware of Denarius Crypto just like Bitcoin way back then. This theory isn't being posted on a Kim Clement or prophecy related internet site, so its low key analysis. Its very interesting for someone who doesn't follow this to read the above and really think about it. I hope more finding this particular posts will ask questions, as this is such an intriguing topic and InoDenarii makes my mind spin everytime he talks about this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks infodinarii for your thoughts and info on this. I am very excited that I've found this site. I am trying to learn as much as I can about crypto. I made my first purchase yesterday. Now if I can just find the best exchange to exchange it for the dinarius.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, InoDenarii said:

For historical tracking purposes, they changed the website text from Denarii to Dinar. I don't have a screenshot of it but I watched the video live broadcast and then watched the recording of it on his website many more times the following months and the actual words that came out of his mouth were "Denarii". If this video is still up by the time you read this, you can see it for yourself here - 

I found this thread extremely interesting, and I wanted to add onto what InoDenarri has put together which I think certainly holds water.

The quote above, I found the recording which you can see here: (it starts at 4:20 right at the end of the video and you can clearly hear Kim say Denarii)

What is also very interesting about this prophecy that InoDenarii pointed out is this quote:

I spoke recently about the Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.

At the end of the video you see that Kim says "Denarii, I couldn't even relate it to Iraq". As InoDenarii says, I think he had much influence from his supporters thinking it was the Dinar, but even Kim says he couldn't relate Denarii to Iraq, much means, he didn't get the feeling that Dinarii was linked to the Dinar.

The third thing I wanted to point out is around this review of Denarius from a reviewer through Medium and the breakthrough that Kim Clement spoke about.

The review is here: https://medium.com/@Luigi1010101/a-decentralized-powerhouse-waiting-to-take-over-7ffe695b1e2

This review is VERY interesting along with the breakthrough that Kim spoke about. First of all reading the review and around the Roadmap part of the review, there isn't one, which means the team aren't stuck with following the herd, it allows them to get creative just like the review quoted: "I have seen that things get done, and I would rather invest in a cryptocurrency with real development then one with a fancy roadmap and no real development. In the Denarius team, there is a lot of creativity and innovation going on. This part makes structure and a "roadmap" difficult. There is a perfectly rational reason behind not being bound to a timeline. They do not want to kill their creativity."

So does this mean that because there is no roadmap, the team can explore, create and experiment something unique to the crypto space that is a breakthrough no one was expecting? Something much bigger and better that no one has thought about?

• Like 3
  • Think About It 1

• 8 months later...

I find this super interesting that someone brought to my attention, so just going to leave this here, listen to the very very beginning.

Some other discussion about Mr. Klock and Donald: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4579439/pg1

• Denarius 1
  • Think About It 1

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 6:33 PM, Ghost said:

I find this super interesting that someone brought to my attention, so just going to leave this here, listen to the very very beginning.

Some other discussion about Mr. Klock and Donald: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4579439/pg1

This was very interesting to say the least. Kim Clement making a prophecy about Bitcoin reaching $20.000 and the part about denarii (Denarius) is extremely cool when you are connecting all the dots. Trump and Mr. Klock. Carsen Klock founded Denarius and Trump became president. I generally don't believe to much in prophecies. but this gives me goosebumps. I'm trying to be rational and not jump into conclusions, but the prophecies clearly leads to Denarius. I know there are technological breakthroughs incoming for Denarius and the part about "suddenly something" seems to align well. If I ever were to buy something based on a prophecy it would be now. Doesn't look like a lot of people know about Denarius and this prophecy yet, so we are certainly in this early. Well done InoDenarii.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • The D 1
  • Think About It 1