Old wallet after block 640k

Nick Wallace

I completely missed the news about needing to update wallet to version 2.0.0 (which is only 3 weeks ago and the wallet itself doesn't notify that it is out of date!). I only noticed when my coins and the difficulty seemed to be off and I started researching. I've tried to update my wallet to the latest, but it is having trouble syncing and a considerable number of my DNR are missing. What am I supposed to do to fix it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nick Wallace said:

I completely missed the news about needing to update wallet to version 2.0.0 (which is only 3 weeks ago and the wallet itself doesn't notify that it is out of date!). I only noticed when my coins and the difficulty seemed to be off and I started researching. I've tried to update my wallet to the latest, but it is having trouble syncing and a considerable number of my DNR are missing. What am I supposed to do to fix it?

Delete everything in your Denarius data directory except for your wallet.dat and then grab the latest chaindata.zip from here and extract the folders into the data directory. Current version is v2.0.5.0

(Data Directory Location on Windows: C:/Users/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius)

https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

Thanks. I tried doing as you have suggested and my wallet is synced. However the DNR are still missing. If I export the transactions, the total is 169 (which is what it was before block 640k), but wallet is only showing 95 spendable now (0 stake, 0 unconfirmed). Also the wallet UI seems to freeze pretty often for a couple of seconds, not sure if it related to the issue or just how v2+ wallet is.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem.

Have version 2.0.0.0 wallet.dat.   Now have v2.5.2
Tried importing privkeys and wallet and a wallet backup and it errors out code 5 invalid privkey and invalid wallet. 

Have also tried syncing and replacing wallet.dat with olde one. The wallet goes thru resyncing and zero coin along with new addy. 

What else can I try?

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 6:30 PM, GKarB5 said:

I'm having the same problem.

Have version 2.0.0.0 wallet.dat.   Now have v2.5.2
Tried importing privkeys and wallet and a wallet backup and it errors out code 5 invalid privkey and invalid wallet. 

Have also tried syncing and replacing wallet.dat with olde one. The wallet goes thru resyncing and zero coin along with new addy. 

What else can I try?

You could try importing your privkeys into the Coinomi app on Android or iOS.

You can also run the commands in your native Denarius QT wallet:

repairwallet
scanforalltxns

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c