In the Windows Denarius Wallet, you would want to go to Help -> Debug Window -> Console and then type in:

importprivkey <yourprivatekeyaddress>

Where <yourprivatekeyaddress> is where you would input your actual private key to the public address holding the funds. You can also import your funds/private keys into the Coinomi Android Wallet App.

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

Cool, thanks for the quick response.  

Does that mean that my windows wallet now is using the same private key as my paper wallet?  so if I moved DNR from my windows wallet then it would also be reflected in the paper wallet?

What I'm getting at is, this is a definite IMPORT of a private key (ie sharing the same private key across paper and windows wallet) and not a SWIPE of a private key (whereby it transactions the DNR coin balance out of the paper wallet and deposits into the windows wallet which has it's own separate private key)?

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vagumera said:

Cool, thanks for the quick response.  

Does that mean that my windows wallet now is using the same private key as my paper wallet?  so if I moved DNR from my windows wallet then it would also be reflected in the paper wallet?

What I'm getting at is, this is a definite IMPORT of a private key (ie sharing the same private key across paper and windows wallet) and not a SWIPE of a private key (whereby it transactions the DNR coin balance out of the paper wallet and deposits into the windows wallet which has it's own separate private key)?

Thanks for the help

Yes that is correct, your funds are located on that address specifically so if you import its private key to your Denarius Windows Wallet then the funds will be able to be spent there, if you spend the funds they will no longer be available on that address, thus not available on the paper wallet as well.

Yes to that as well for your second question, it only imports the key, it does not sweep the balance.

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

• 1 month later...