Novaexchange delisting poll

hossagno

Should we get delisted on Novaexchange or not?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get delisted on Novaexchange or not?

Hello there fellow Denarians,

As most of us might already know, DNR is listed on three exchanges. Coinexhange and Cryptopia are doing good, but Novaexchange has been lagging behind ever since and has no real volume and is actually bad for the price that is displayed on Coinmarketcap due to the lack of interest on Novaexchange.

Buy orders are always much lower than the Sell orders, and most of the time DNR is just being dumped there in stead of being bought up. As far as buy support we were at an all time low of 0.2btc on Nova and at the time that I write this topic the highest buy order on Nova is 14k sat while it is at least 20k sat on the other two exchanges. So one person selling not even 1 DNR at Nova right now can take down our overall price on Coinmarketcap buy a lot, I'm not a math guy but you don't need to be a genius to see what a 6k sat difference can do to a price.

What else comes to mind is when people do find out about DNR on Nova itself or are going to take a look at it, they will see barely any action on the coin there, not to say they will only see negative features when looking at DNR on Novaexchange.

So because of those reasons I'd like to know how the community AND Carsen feels about this? Cast your vote, discuss why we should or should not get delisted on Nova and we'll see where we go from there.