Staking your 5000 Denarius FortunaStake Collateral and Why (Masternodes)

buzzkillb

Anyone who is running a FortunaStake or who is thinking of buying 5000 Denarius coins should look into some other mechanisms built into the coin. Mainly being able to stop the FortunaStake from running whenever the user wants, and can immediately stake the 5000 Denarius coins. In this example I will use 180 days of running 1 FortunaStake.

https://pos.watch/ is a site that shows some quick stats on Staking and FortunaStake rewards.

image.thumb.png.a7bf22f37e60af309670f4243d0c9141.png

Inputting 5000 into the top box shows under the Staker how much the 5000 Denarius coins will make off of a stake if the user was to stake daily, monthly or yearly. Monthly this becomes quite a bit. But staking daily, the user misses out on the FortunaStake rewards themselves. Also if say I stake 5000 D, the user FortunaStake has a chance of getting the FortunaStake reward above. If I was to stake my 5000 Denarius coins once a month, someone on the FortunaStake list running their masternode would have a chance at getting 8.25 Denarius coins.

Lets look at the second box down.

image.thumb.png.bf33b78c271671df505d4e55abd6133b.png

This breaks it out a bit more for someone running a FortunaStake, 5000 Denarius coins collateral. Input 1 into the box for ONE FortunaStake (masternode). Daily rewards at first glimpse look small, but we can also take the Stake FortunaStake (6% APR) into this. If the user was to break their collateral every 30 days, they would get 16.52 extra Denarius coins monthly, on top of the Daily D rewards.

To better show why the user would want to break their Fortunastake to stake every once in a while throughout the year, I created a mermaid chart and flow chart to show how the rewards work over time.

https://denarius.wiki/staking/table/ and https://denarius.wiki/staking/workflow/

image.thumb.png.b1aaec9c7de16ca8440824c984f538fc.png

The chart above shows if the user was to stake one time over 365 days, or 2 times over 365 days.

With all of this in mind, how does the user Stake their FortunaStake collateral? This is very easy. Go to your hot wallet, which is your wallet holding the 5000 Denarius coins. Always backup any files you change into a .bak or something easy to remember. Open up fortunastake.conf that was setup, and delete the single line you want to stake. Stop and start the wallet, and the 5000 Denarius coins will stake after a few minutes if the 5000 D has been running for a few days. Give it some time so that stake has 30 confirms, then send 5000 D to a new address and redo the deleted line, and change the TXID and index in fortunastake.conf. Save, restart wallet, and start-alias after 500 confirms. And the user now has a lot of extra Denarius coins, which can also now stake. This becomes very easy and quick to do after doing this monthly.

• Moon 1

• 3 weeks later...