Denarius v2.5.2

Ghost

Denarius v2.5.2

-Added a splash screen upon closing the QT wallet
-Masternode UI improvements! You can now utilize the "My Masternode" tab in the QT wallet to manage your masternodes visually!
-Added the **"-mnconflock" option** (default is locked mnconflock=1) to lock masternode collateral
-Masternodes with coins locked with this option will be able to now **stake rewards** without worrying about staking the masternode vin/input
-Watch Only Inputs now no longer show in Coin Control
-Balance issues were fixed, this was due to how Staking balances were displayed before in the QT, you should no longer see your balances changing like they did before.
-Masternode List now refreshes faster
-Added **"fetchbalance"** RPC command, to fetch all balances (total, stake, stakeable, unconfirmed, immature, locked, unlocked, and watch only)
-More QT Wallet improvements overall
-Added **UTXO Splitting Tool** to Coin Control (You can now create Unspent Transaction Outputs in the QT)
-Added Selected Amount to the Transactions tab, you can now select multiple TXs and find out the total in the QT

denario.thumb.jpg.5aeaac0acae01ad6ee7a5051cedc23ab.jpg

Additional Notes:
The My Masternodes Tab now works - use it to add your masternode configuration via the GUI if you're not comfortable with the masternode.conf editing. This tab will auto-load anything you have configured in masternode.conf already, and show each one of your masternodes & their online status.
Masternode collateral is now locked by default and will not show in coin control.

Balances now display differently:
The "Stake" balance has been removed and is now part of "Immature" balance which will show any immature balances from both coins that staked or newly minted coins from your wallet.

A new "Available for Stake" balance has been added which shows the total amount of coins in your wallet which are mature enough to be used for staking.

Coins which are locked for masternode collateral are now listed seperately in a "Locked" balance
The 'Spendable' balance now only shows coins that you can actually spend - i.e. your total balance minus immature and locked coins

Watch only balances will now show immature coins as well

These balances are all available for your external usage via a new RPC command 'fetchbalance'

Locked masternode collateral will no longer stake, meaning you can turn on your staking in the QT 'cold' wallet. 

Staking will then auto-combine the multiple inputs you get from masternode payments into one larger amount, keeping down the size/complexity of your wallet file.

Coin Control has been updated and will no longer show watch only balances or the masternode collateral, and you can now safely use automatic sending to send your 'Spendable' balance to a single address without breaking any of your masternode collateral inputs, you can now also utilize the UTXO Splitting Tool to split and create UTXOs for use with atomic swaps

Get Denarius v2.5.2 for your OS here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v2.5.2

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

• Ghost featured and pinned this topic

On 5/26/2018 at 2:49 AM, Carsen said:

The "Stake" balance has been removed and is now part of "Immature" balance which will show any immature balances from both coins that staked or newly minted coins from your wallet.

A new "Available for Stake" balance has been added which shows the total amount of coins in your wallet which are mature enough to be used for staking.

does this mean that when i go to the staking tab it should be blank now? only reason i am asking is because my wallet says i'm staking, but nothing is showing up under the staking tab, was curious if this is how it is supposed to be.

4 hours ago, azzkikr1234 said:

does this mean that when i go to the staking tab it should be blank now? only reason i am asking is because my wallet says i'm staking, but nothing is showing up under the staking tab, was curious if this is how it is supposed to be.

The staking tab only shows estimations and can be inaccurate. Before it would display all transactions that ever happened in your wallet, now it will only show transactions you still own/hold. It is still a bit buggy and we hope to get it fully fixed up by v2.6 you should still stake as usual though, coins must be aged a minimum of 8 hours.

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

• Ghost unfeatured and unpinned this topic