lol

Shikahgo

Community Fund Listing  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which exchange would you like to see Denarius added to, paid for with a community created fund?

• KuCoin
    • HitBTC
    • Crypto-Bridge
    • Huobi.pro

I am totally against! A lot! I will dump it.

Do you work for an Exchange?

Those exchanges are way too expensive and have to much power. Better to get a partner to use DNR! Watch Verge!

Barter DEX, Cryptopia what do you need more? The other will beg to be allowed to list DNR in the Future.

Edited by ehri

7 hours ago, Shikahgo said:

Hey everyone, so today some of us were talking on Discord, we thought it'd be a killer idea to start up a community fund. This fund could be donated to or mined to, this would help pay for a listing on an exchange. I'm going to reach out to these exchanges, and try to find out what their prices are for a listing, and once we have picked an exchange will proceed with the community fund! The idea is to pick a mid-sized exchange that won't be too costly, yet will pay off in the long run, which leaves us with the list we put together to vote on.

What we're thinking is we'll have a mining pool, that donates to the community fund, as well will have a donation address. The mining pool would be best set to the most profitable altcoins that we can dump for BTC, as well I'd say the best choice we have for accepting donations would be accepting BTC, LTC, and ETH. We can as well obviously accept Denarius, though it might be best to use other coins for fund, to avoid tanking the market. We were thinking on the pool website, we'd have the goal listed for the listing fee, and show our progress towards the goal; as well we're thinking maybe a way to see who's donated, to allow us to thank and remember those who helped Denarius grow into something great. The community fund/pool we were thinking could be managed by Enkayz, or another DNR team member.

Post any ideas you have below, this is a community driven fund so we all get a say!

I would suggest to replace huobi.pro instead of bithumb. those exchanges with similar volume but huobi.pro is easier and better..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shikahgo said:

I added it to the poll! Even if something doesn't take first this time, it's not out of the picture at all.

great. how do you think about binance, bittrex...or maybe we will think about it later after got listed in above voted list.

19 minutes ago, Shikahgo said:

No I do not work for an exchange, if I did we'd already be listed on there. I do appreciate your views, though the community today decided we would together like to pursue a bigger exchange with higher volume.

i do hope dnr will be in bigger exchange' then more people will know Dnr. we are planning for more people know about this coin. so to be listed in bigger exchange also is one of the best option at the moment. 

Edited by nakata

12 minutes ago, Shikahgo said:

Next we setup the pool, website with tracker of all donations, as well a donation addresses where people can send to. I'm contacting exchanges now trying to figure out listing prices, and the processes to getting listed. We're going to need to figure out what we need in the pool... and from there we'll wait to know really beyond that. Once we know the process and prices for the listings, we'll make a final decision as a community what to go for. Just in case maybe the winner here is too far out of reach or something, we might need to choose a different goal together.

Though you should contact with these exchanges first and give out the listing price as well, then community here also know more info about exchange, listing price require...and will vote it...

• 1 year later...