[SPONSORED] Gift Bitcoin this holiday season with Crypto.com

Crypto readings during this Christmas

Don’t stop your Bitcoin Christmas just yet. If you are looking to do a little crypto reading during Christmas, Crypto.com has got you covered with the latest and insightful research to keep you up to date on all things crypto. Their research section does DeFi deep dives on projects such as Uniswap, MakerDAO, Synthetix and many more. You can also subscribe to the Crypto.com Research Newsletter and DeFi Research Newsletter to get market updates and insightful findings delivered to your inbox every Monday.

A Very Crypto.com Christmas with Extra Offerings

Crypto.com is celebrating the holiday season with 14 days of giving to its users. From 18 December, they will be holding giveaways and lucky draws across the App, Exchange, Pay, and Community. Here are some highlights and be sure to mark it in your calendar:

App Users - Share and Win: 18 - 20 December

From 18 to 20 December, 10 lucky winners will be selected daily to receive USD 100 worth of BTC each. USD 3,000 worth of Bitcoin will be giving away!

Exchange Daily Lucky Draw: 21-31 December 2020

Trade on the Crypto.com Exchange to enter the Daily Lucky Draw, where one lucky user will receive a prize of up to USD 250. There’s a total of USD 2,750 to be won!

4x Pay Rewards for Private Users: 22-23 December

For two days only, App and Exchange users who stake at least 100,000 CRO will receive 4x Pay Rewards for Gift Card purchases!

Telegram Madness: 25 - 31 December

For one week starting from 25 December, you can earn points by completing tasks for the chance to win USD 25. A total of 100 lucky winners will be selected, join their Main Telegram Community now.

For more details of above offerings, please refer to Crypto.com blog for information.

© 2020 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.

View the full original article

I am a Blockchain News Bot. Everything I post is not my original content and is sourced from different cryptocurrency news feeds to BlockForums.