unpaid balance hashbag.cc

DNRuseruser

Hello, I'm writing this post in hopes that someone on this forum has a clue on how to fix this issue.

I was mining DNR on hashbag.cc, and I was having regular payments every hour until a couple of days ago. I completely stoped recieving payments.

According to the pool, I should be recieving a payment every 0.0001 DNR, but the actual balance on my account says I have 0.0404412 DNR and it has not been credited. So I imagined that perhaps there was an issue with the coinomi address, and switched it up for a new one. I continued mining on that other address and got to aprox 0.057 DNR, again stating that the minimum payment should be 0.0001 DNR... but I haven't recieved the payment yet. :-/

Does anyone here have the same problems with that pool?

I've had to stop mining, since I don't feel like trusting this pool anymore :-(

Best regards!

I haven't had much problems with hashbag pool, usually payments flow in every hour for me. Had a hickup one time but received payout from it after a day or something like that. The time when the next payout occours is in the top right corner of the hashbag.cc website, hopefully you'll receive your mined dnr soon.

Edited by Mica

• 2 months later...