FYBIT | Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

SpenserReed

Hello, my name is Spenser Reed. I'm FYBIT representative.

The FYBIT crypto trading platform was created by a group of successful traders and financiers who were able to create a unique product aimed at both beginners and professional traders. All major crypto exchanges have been studied to find out possible advantages and disadvantages, and obtained data was used to create the platform.

On FYBIT you can trade with up to 100x leverage on Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The platform has a simple and intuitive interface, so it’s appealing for both beginners and professional traders. The wide trading functionality of the platform allows you to use any trading strategies. While instant deposits and withdrawals allow you to quickly respond to various market changes.

0-wPXrmxPAp9MDFLx8WKvsnEz_Rg_tegtbnd9czK8MNXe86m3eM0G-EmZVQJ6QxVmqZnL2YySoEdaczbYuj0y9J3hSiZSHApKXBsO57sWCvJ2FL1Ef2wbPf1DBWDu2vo651N-T3c

________

FYBIT pays special attention to the security, fast and stable operation of the system, as well as the convenience of using the platform.
________

The main parameters of the security and reliability of the platform include the following:

1. Secure Storage:

Our cold wallet system guarantees the safety of your funds;

2. Uptime close to 100%;

3. Protection against market manipulation:

The FYBIT index is formed based on 5 price sources using the average price system;

4. High liquidity:

Immediate and complete execution of orders at a given price;

5. Protection of user information.

________

The speed and convenience of work are provided by such functions as:

1. Instant deposits and withdrawals:

Deposits are credited immediately after 1 confirmation. Withdrawals take no more than 10 minutes;

2. 24/7 support, consisting of professional traders;

3. Simple and convenient mobile version;

4. The built-in calculator of trading positions allows you to calculate all the necessary values in advance.

________

Also, the FYBIT platform offers a wider trading functionality for effective trading:

1. Anti-liquidation feature: the ability to change the average opening price of a position, and the size of the leverage, thereby adjusting the liquidation price by adding new orders to an open position. Additional use of the Stop Loss function allows you to fully control the risks;

2. Profit Auto-Sell feature: automatic position closing at the moment of reaching 100%, 200%, or 300% of the profit;

3. The both-sided position placement feature allows using lock strategies effectively.

________

In addition, we offer our unique affiliate program, where the increase in affiliate income occurs in real-time, allowing you to receive up to 30% commission monthly.

________

Register and try our product - fybit.com/chart.

Join our Chat - t.me/fybit_chat and Follow us on:

blog.fybit.com;

twitter.com/fybitcom;

t.me/fybit;

facebook.com/fybit;

fybit.quora.com.

Edited by SpenserReed

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn how to change your liquidation price on FYBIT and take your trading to the next level !

Check the detailed instruction and control all risks of your position.

How-To-Change-the-Liquidation-Price-in-an-Open-Position-1024x512.png

To open an account on FYBIT and start trading BTC, ETH, ADA & BCH with up to 100x leverage, click here and follow the instructions on the page.

Edited by SpenserReed

How to use the chart on FYBIT !

If you are novice in trading, first learn basics of the chart and try out all its functions on FYBIT! Check our guide !

How-to-use-the-chart.png

To open an account on FYBIT and start trading BTC, ETH, ADA & BCH with up to 100x leverage, click here and follow the instructions on the page.

Edited by SpenserReed

How to earn on FYBIT affiliate program!

We offer our unique affiliate program, it allows you to receive up to 30% commission monthly. Check the detailed guide on how to earn on FYBIT affiliate program .

Affiliate-program-1024x512.png

To open an account on FYBIT and start trading BTC, ETH, ADA & BCH with up to 100x leverage, click here and follow the instructions on the page.

Edited by SpenserReed

Excellent work done @SpenserReed. Really appreciate your platform's features and specifications. Meanwhile, if you face any complexity in updating your existing trading platform or want to get started with new business model?. We're there for you. My name is Steve Johnson, I'm a Hivelance representative. Hivelance is the crypto exchange maker that powers many popular exchanges as a technical partner right now. Get to see our portfolio by visiting our website or schedule demo for crypto exchange.

On 24.05.2022 at 11:39, hivelancetech said:

Excellent work done @SpenserReed. Really appreciate your platform's features and specifications. Meanwhile, if you face any complexity in updating your existing trading platform or want to get started with new business model?. We're there for you. My name is Steve Johnson, I'm a Hivelance representative. Hivelance is the crypto exchange maker that powers many popular exchanges as a technical partner right now. Get to see our portfolio by visiting our website or schedule demo for crypto exchange.

Thanks