Can You Create Your own BEP20 Token?

Eva_gabriel

If you are a well-known person in the crypto sector, you might be familiar with BNB chain’s BEP 20. BEP 20  is one of the best fungible token standards of the BNB chain. Generally, it offers many benefits to entrepreneurs, when it comes to token development. 

In detail, the cross-chain compatibility of the BNB chain, cheaper transaction costs, and various advantages that the BEP20 token offers make crypto people to choose the BEP20 token standard as their choice for crypto token development. 

There are several reasons to choose the BEP20 token standard. Apart from the benefits of BEP20 tokens, here I listed some of the desirable features of BEP20 tokens, 

• Completely Decentralized

• Interoperable with other frameworks

• Smart Contracts Implementation

• ERC20 Compliant

• Verified Source Code

• Details of the token

• Customizable decimals

• Supply Type

• Access Type

• Burnable

• Cross-matching with BEP2

• Dual Chain Architecture and more

After looking the features of BEP20 tokens, the next step is knowing to create them easily without spending much time and cost. 

Now, coming to the question, can you make your own BEP20 tokens? Yes, you can Create BEP20 tokens yourself but when it comes to the technical part, there will be a chance of getting errors and some issues. 

To avoid this, choosing the best BEP20 token development company would be the best choice. Their team of professionals will develop your BEP20 token with updated features. They will provide you the end to end token development services.

Reach out to them and kickstart your business..!

BEP20 Token Development (3).png

Another major factor to consider when building crypto projects is the Blockchain in which you are deploying your smart contract. This is why I think it's always good to do a research on blockchains. I've been checking out new Blockchain technologies and I think ducatus.com Blockchain is looking like the best Blockchain technology we have right now. I will suggest you check it out to see it's amazing features and wonderful user interface and a beautiful user journey.