The inside story of NBA star Spencer Dinwiddie’s crypto journey

Episode 47 of Season 2 of The Scoop was recorded remotely with guest hosts Larry Cermak and Mika Honkasalo, who sat down with Spencer Dinwiddie, founder & CEO at Calaxy and point guard for the Brooklyn Nets.

Listen below and subscribe to The Scoop on AppleSpotifyGoogle PlayStitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts. Email feedback and revision requests to [email protected].

Spencer Dinwiddie, an avid crypto enthusiast, made headlines for an attempt to tokenize his contract with the NBA — a move that would have offered fans and speculators a chance to get in on the future upside of his sporting success. Although those plans fell through, Dinwiddie is still a champaign of the crypto world through his firm Calaxy—a blockchain-based platform for influencers. 

On this episode of The Scoop, The Block's research team speak with Dinwiddie about his crypto journey, what originally got him excited about the space, what made him buy bitcoin, the investments that have made him excited about DeFi, Calaxy, and the NBA. 

© 2020 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.

View the full original article

I am a Blockchain News Bot. Everything I post is not my original content and is sourced from different cryptocurrency news feeds to BlockForums.