Kronos Mobile - Mobile Denarius Wallet

Ghost

Kronos Mobile

A mobile version of "Kronos" and a fork of Moonshine for iOS and Android that can send and receive Denarius (D), Bitcoin (BTC), and Litecoin (LTC)

This is currently a WIP and I will be posting screenshots and updating this thread as it progresses.

c9f4936e03.png

e31aa3c924.png

a403be1ff5.png

0fde953fa7.png

Styling is a work in progress as well as transaction history, otherwise receiving and sending D all works.

• Moon 2

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Debating about continuing just forking Moonshine or just starting from scratch on something for mobile.........Hmmm....

Well I guess that would depend on how much effort you feel you need to put in on mobile. I'm not much of a mobile user, and even less for something like running a node.

wait...so if this is a fork of Moonshine it's not actually like kronos right, since kronos runs a node with full blockchain + the extra features?  This would be more like a lite wallet?  If that is the case that sounds just fine for mobile and if it works well I think it's fine for most people, no need to reinvent the wheel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, thenewcrash said:

Well I guess that would depend on how much effort you feel you need to put in on mobile. I'm not much of a mobile user, and even less for something like running a node.

wait...so if this is a fork of Moonshine it's not actually like kronos right, since kronos runs a node with full blockchain + the extra features?  This would be more like a lite wallet?  If that is the case that sounds just fine for mobile and if it works well I think it's fine for most people, no need to reinvent the wheel.

Yes basically, Kronos Desktop has Core Mode which is also a lite version of the wallet and doesnt require a full node, only Kronos Desktop in Advanced Mode requires a full node.

Yea I may stick with it, just working on frontend bugs on it, starting from scratch maybe an option as reinventing the wheel to our specifications maybe a better route.

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

100703395-b1ee6600-3360-11eb-82bc-96818c