Ghost    Ghost

324 posts
657 BF$

Denarius's genesis block was created 3 years ago today (6/14/2017). Happy 3 years old Denarius and thank you to everyone for your support of D over the years!

Register here on BlockForums.org and make a post in this thread saying how you found Denarius (D) with your Denarius address and receive 1.0 D and 100 BF$!

Bitcoin Crypto GIF - Bitcoin Crypto Denarius GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • The D 1
  • Moon 1
  • Denarius 1

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

Kris    Kris

1 post
1005 BF$

I found on the market in the TOR network, silent miner for mining a Denarius with processor. It did not work but thanks to this I became interested in Denarius cryptocurrency

DArzuYH8dGcTQWcv5uyf6MRy3zrDpiqPdK

• The D 3
  • Moon 1
  • Denarius 1

anabel23    anabel23

1 post
1004 BF$

I first saw Denarius thanks to Buzz and Wookie, i saw them on another discord server and they always talkin and chillin about the D, they are good marketing indeed hahahaha i joined D server and i can say is a wonderful experience cause team always is working to make D better everyday. Is a good team and everyone is making the best. 

Happy Birthday and wish more years of success ;) :>

DGXL4Mtn3wrkvQD4qg3djANx5aUMBfmc27

• The D 3
  • Moon 1

ruul    ruul

1 post
1004 BF$

I met denarius a long time ago when I saw it listed in some mining pool, then I saw it again in posts of people I follow on twitter. and go into the discord server when I saw that they were friends with a project that I followed from its inception (egem).. 

D6dQef1Aoe44N8cwWpYvR18fV2c2ZR26By 

that's a lot more birthdays with the community. denarius is better than btc.. 😉

• The D 1
  • Moon 2
  • Denarius 1

Ragtag    Ragtag

22 posts
1003 BF$

I found Denarius, a real gem of a coin in July 2017 on btct forum, started mining it straight away. Then joined the community with Gitter and stuck to the fabulous community to date. The team goes strong with great leadership and a beast if a developer in Carson! Happy birthday Denarians! Wishing everyone a prosperous year and the many years to come :D

DHY3fi2x3agBprHLhK732SZFxhsDxyEVfv

• The D 1
  • Moon 2

459 posts
1183 BF$

Was getting back into mining, and looking through the ann's constantly for anything interesting to mine. Came across Denarius which had a lot of people attacking it and became intrigued. Went into the Gitter at the time and saw some big names of crypto in chat. A community like that days into release is something to always follow.

3 years!!

DNkF6hSqAJw2egmcACyQ6maSvgPU6RZJYD

• Like 1
  • The D 3
  • Moon 1

If you enjoy my content please consider donating to the Denarius creator - https://www.patreon.com/carsenk
Join Denarius Discord - https://discord.gg/JQEmXwb

C5YA    C5YA

6 posts
1021 BF$

I forgot to mention that I stumbled onto Denarius when one day I saw that it was a profitable GPU mineable coin.
So, I downloaded the core wallet searched for a miner and started to mine Denarius with my GPU rig.

• The D 3
  • Moon 1

jullian    jullian

2 posts
101 BF$

I don't know how I heard about D. I think on the coinmarketcap. I mined D, I lost 12,000 on cryptography, I was hacked for more than 25,000 d, but I reinvested. And I'm in the project again. Because D is special and I have great confidence in him. Happy Birthday !

D5L5YXa1aw7v4DCR9YaY87b1YF8oaebBEY

• Moon 1

Ghost    Ghost

324 posts
657 BF$
On 6/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, Journeyman1181 said:

Happy 3rd!  

Was searching for good coins to mine a few years back and found Denarius - started mining and FPGAs hit the chain :( Through the tough times and the good, came back for a Stake or Two 

DNj8oCuSXDCV7iLaQeNa9mkhHMvjkgToph

Glad to have you back! Thank you everyone so far that has made a post, your D has been sent and BF$ donated, it means a lot for all the support! 😎 This giveaway will continue to run for awhile!

Founder of BlockForums.org - PM me for any help - Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n