Idena is the first Proof-of-Person Blockchain. No money for stake or equipment needed, just an average laptop.
You can easily join mining of the first human-centric cryptocurrency at idena.io and share your opinion.
Where to start?
1. Visit the website idena.io to learn more about Idena.
2. Download and install the Idena Node and Idena Client executable files at https://idena.io/?view=download or build them from source at https://github.com/idena-network.
3. Subscribe to the Idena Announcements channel at https://t.me/IdenaAnnouncements to follow updates.
4. Join the Idena Telegram chat https://t.me/IdenaNetworkPublic and follow the instructions in the pinned message.
5. Make sure your node is synchronized, and activate the invitation code. Check your identity status; it should be "Candidate". The invitation can not be activated in last 5 minutes before the validation.
6. Learn how to solve flips: read the article in our blog https://medium.com/idena/how-to-prove-your-identity-anonymously-919bdfe5249a and test yourself https://flips.idena.io/?pass=idena.io
How to get validated?
1. Check the next validation time in the Idena app or at the website.
2. Your node must be fully synchronized before the session starts.
3. Your computer time must be synchronized with the internet time.
4. Solve the flips during the validation session. Be agile. The first 6 flips must be submitted in less than 2 minutes.
1. Once your identity is validated, keep your node up and running in order to mine coins.
2. Learn how to create flips. Don't forget to create three fips before the next validation in advance. Schedule your next validation.
What Idena offers:
- Curently over 3600 nodes